Surface Conditioning Discs 2" Type 3 Plastic Screw TipRegular price $51.99
Rhynolock Surface Conditioning Discs 2"
Sold 25 discs per box
Indasa Surface Conditioning Locking Discs are great for blending and finishing, rust removal on metals, and working plastics and composite materials. Mounts on pneumatic grinding tool or power drill using appropriate size spindle holder.
Made of non-woven fabric embedded in a nylon structure for aggressive cutting action while staying cool. Features "R-Type" screw attachment.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Non-woven fabric embedded in a nylon structure for aggressive cutting action while staying cool
- "R-Type" screw attachment compatible with Lockit™, Powerlock III™ and 3M™ Rolock TR™ mounting systems
- Suited for use on non-ferrous metals (aluminum, copper, brass), stainless steel, plastics, fiberglass, composites and hard wood
- Surface preparation
- Stock removal and leveling
- Blending and finishing
- Weld splatter removal
- Scale and rust removal
- "R-Type" roll-on screw attachment
- Sold 25 discs per box